10.26.2016

Hello it's me

I tried a few times to write a blog. I would start, upload some articles and eventually I would ask myself « what ’s the point? » and stop. I would feel like I had nothing original to offer. So many people, famous or not, were already doing what I was doing : showing outfits, expressing thoughts on a collection, rating some new cosmetics… I had this feeling the blogosphere was already overcrowded and did not need a new blogger similar to the I-don't-know-how-much bloggers already out there. 
But this time, it is different. I feel like I have to write. And I am passionate about what I want to share. Maybe there will be nobody to share it with, I guess I will see. I want to write about a sustainable, ethical and eco-friendly fashion and lifestyle. I am just starting in this and obviously, I am far from perfect at it, but I want to comment on my journey here, one (baby)step at a time. I think it will be a motivation (even though when you know what you are doing is to fight for a better world -again, baby steps! I do not pretend I am some kind of superhero or anything- you do not need another motivation), a way for me to check on my progress, and hopefully get to connect with like-minded persons and inspire each other.
I know there is already a lot of bloggers writing about this kind of fashion and lifestyle, so the problem is still the same : what do I have to offer that someone is not already offering? Well, probably nothing. But sustainable and ethical fashion and lifestyle are too important for voices not to raise. Nothing is too small. I truly believe that the more people expressing themselves on this issue there is the better chance we have to change the world. So here is my voice. 
English is not my mother tongue, so grammar and vocabulary might get messy at some point, but I will try my best and attempt to reach to as many people as I can, in broken English :)

No comments:

Post a Comment